Skip to content
- Project AmphiWell – Website on the research project on groundwater fauna, particularly amphipods, in Switzerland.
- Altermatt lab – Webpage of Prof. Dr. Florian Altermatt’s lab at Eawag and University of Zurich.
- romanalther.ch – Personal webpage of Dr. Roman Alther, research assistant in the Altermatt lab.
- SubBio Lab – Webpage of Prof. Dr. Cene Fišer’s lab at the University of Ljubljana.
- World Amphipoda Database – Overview about all amphipod species worldwide.
- CSCF – Webpage of the Swiss Center for faunistic cartography.
- niphargus.info – Extensive overview and ressources on the genus Niphargus.
- The Crustacean Society – Society for crustacean research.
- MNB – Information about the custacean collection at the Natural History Museum in Berlin, that harbors many samples of amphipods.